Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nicaragua: day 9

Jenn arrived yesterday afternoon. We had a whole night of catching up. Lots of gossip a even more laughters. It was great! Just like we saw each other a few days ago. Today we woke up fairly early due to the amount of noise the hotel staff was doing. We watched a movie and then ran for breakfast which ends at 10 am. And... we went back to sleep until noon I think. Que parezosas!!!

It rained all day here! People were kind of happy but just before noon the electricity went out and only came back before 6 pm. We walked around town a bit, running some errands and then sat in a beach front restaurant for I don't know how long. At one point one of the students from the school walked in and sat with us until he had to go for his supper at the school. We ourselves went for supper but now I'm just not feeling so well...

Before or after supper, I just can't remember, we went to check out the hostel I first wanted to stay at. You know, turns out to be a good thing they were full because it was another example of a bit of false representation from their web site. I think we ended up in a much better place.

No comments: