Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to Reality

Landed in Montreal a bit over an hour ago and am bummed out about it.
I'm not exactly sure what it is specifically, but there's something about Latin America that just makes me feel like I'm home.
It's probably not just one thing but a combination of various things. I love the chaos (my friend Jenn calls it the pulse I think). There's people everywhere, on the sidewalk, in the middle of the street, on porches, everybody is doing something or another. It's great! Another thing I like is the people. I've never had so many people smile at me or talk to me.
I miss it... :(

1 comment:

Marico Renaud said...

Çà nous donne envie d'y aller et de découvrir tout cela. Une solution à ton malaise, c'est de perfectionner ton espagnol et de te préparer à y retourner.
Bon retour quand même! Love U