Sunday, January 25, 2009

CR Last Day

Here I am, at the Juan Santamaria airport, trying to kill a few hours before my departure. I had a very good time and again met a few more wonderful people. I'm not sure if my Spanish is all that better but I certainly felt way more confident about trying. Like the previous time, I'm totally not looking forward to getting back home, but this time I'm not super bummed out. It's probably because I know I can come back whenever. I cannot believe that in a few hours I will be back into discustingly cold weather. I'm hoping that this little 10 day break from it will make the rest of this not so wonderfull season seem a little shorter.

I want to send a shout out to every one who had a hand in making this week a really nice one.
¡Pura Vida amigas y amigos!

1 comment:

Marico Renaud said...

Bienvenue dans l'hiver senorita!
Au moins, tu as des images toutes fraîches de soleil, de ciel bleu et de verdure.
Hâte de t'entendre de vive voix!