Thursday, January 15, 2009

Believe

A year ago, when I was too close for comfort to rock bottom, I looked at my life and questioned what I wanted out of it. One of those things was to travel. Something I have never really been able to do for various reasons. Well, today I came to the realization that life actually listens to me! In four hours, I'll be calling my cab to take me to the airport. For the second time in about eight months, I'm going to Central America. By myself! I am packed, fed and way tired but deliriously giddy! I hope everyone I know gets to see a desire come to life the way it has been happening to me. I use to think these things only happen to deserving people... Now, I'm starting to believe!
CR! Here I come!

1 comment:

Marie-Terre said...

You're giddyness seems to be contagious. Thank you for this ray of chaleur dans mon début de journée!

Je t'aime!!!!!!!!!!