Monday, May 12, 2008

Countdown: 18 days!

Wow. The big day is getting closer at an unbelievable speed. I still have quite a few things to do before I leave and only 2 weekend left to do them.

I started emailing with the other person that will be spending the week with me. I think we'll get along pretty well and I'm fairly sure we will have a great time.
... I'm not certain if I believe what I just wrote. There is a big difference between getting along with someone via the written word only and then face to face. Sometimes, when you meet and there is no time to edit your thoughts before you share them with someone else, you sound like a different person.

But hey, whatever, it's only one week. If we don't get along, we can count the days together! ; )
Also, I anticipate seeing, doing and experiencing really fun stuff, so in those circumstances there is no way I cannot have a great time. I guess I'm just trying to manage my expectation.

1 comment:

Véro said...

Salut,
contente d'avoir enfin le temps d'aller sur ton blog. Je pense que tu as tout à fait raison et qu'entre l'écriture et la rencontre...c'est deux mondes...Surtout quand on est SUPER sociale n'est ce pas belle dame (clin d'oeil)...C'était dans une autre vie ça!
Mais la beauté dans tout cela est que je crois fermement que dans la vie, il n'y a jamais rien qui arrive pour rien...Et j'espère que ce voyage te permettra de te retrouver et de te connaître. Il te va à merveille. Je t'y vois totu à fait..soit prudente.
T'aime et t'embrasse,
ta grosse cousine!
xxx