Saturday, August 7, 2010

Take two

INTERNET SUCKS IN CUBA!!!!!
I came to this hotel were we pay 6$ an hour for Internet. It wouldn't be so bad if the Internet wasn't a dialup connection. Out of my hour, it takes me a full minute just to login to my hotmail account. And what's worse is that 2 days ago I came, spent my full hour on the computer and wrote this huge entry for this blog. Well... Just as I clicked publish post, everything went to hell. A little bit like what is happenning now. I'm getting a @#$*@# message saying I cannot connect to blogger. Screw this! I'll write about this place when I get back home.
To think that last year I was in a village of Nicaragua and wireless Internet was almost everywhere! Raul and Fidel need to get with the program man. I am excessively annoyed!
Right at this very second, I'm not sure how I feel about this place.

No comments: