Friday, August 1, 2008

Mtl, Can

It's Friday evening and just got back home from a pretty late days work. It was one of those days that drains your brain but this was the perfect end to a not so perfect day.

After work me and my friend decide to stop by the farmer's market to get leeks before heading in our different directions. I don't know why but going to the farmer's market always makes me feel good. Then, I decide to take a different route that takes me walking by this huge park.

So it's Friday evening, I have these really good tunes playing in my ipod and I walk by the skater area of the park where there's a whole bunch of guys of different ages practicing their tricks. I almost want to stop, thinking what good pictures this would makes. After the skater area is the rugby/soccer part of the park where I can see a practice in session with a lot of people. I don't know if it's my mood but they all look pretty happy. I see a couple of hi-5's and laughters. Cool. Then, it's the basketball part of the park. Another practice is happening. Maybe it's because it's a basketball court but all the guys are really tall. However, in the middle of the action you can see this proud little guy, who looks like he's around 10 years old, keeping up with the action.
Man! I love my city in the summer! I love how it comes alive. People are everywhere doing something, looking happy. You walk around and the good mood is contagious.
Montreal you rock!!!!

2 comments:

Marico Renaud said...

Thank you so much! You made my sunday! "La beauté est dans les yeux de qui la regarde", je ne sais plus qui a dit ça, mais j'ajoute "le bonheur est dans le coeur de qui le perçoit"! Why not?

Clo said...

J'aime bien ton ajout. J'essaie d'y travailler mais ce n'est pas naturel chez moi. Par contre, je persiste! :)