Friday, June 13, 2008

All Better!

OK. Last week was a very hard return to reality. Very hard! I guess I don't really like my reality. The good thing is that I have come to that realization and I'm actually taking steps into changing it. My plan is not quite completed in my mind but I think that by taking those steps, it will eventually all come together. I think I just figured out that I'm just too old to play it "safe" and go into a direction because it sounds like something reasonable. I now feel like I want to LIVE and not just be there. I don't want to say too much because I'm not certain who exactly reads this blog, but as the plan takes form, I will certainly post every details. In the meantime, I'm planning another trip to Costa Rica in the next few months. I already told one of the ladies over there that I would come back before J finished her year contract. At first I thought it would be next winter but now, I'm thinking end of the summer or early fall. While I'm figuring things out and fulfilling my duties here, I though I would take a Spanish lesson in order to be more communicative on my next trip.

I'm also looking at condos in the Manuel Antonio area. This idea was brought on by one of my travel buddies. But, like it usually happens on trips, I think none of the people that thought it was the best idea actually want to go through with it. However, I'm not one to wait on others anymore. I'll look for the opportunity, contact them to see if they are interested and then go for it one way or the other. That would be so cool.

I finally feel like I'm getting some grasp on things.

2 comments:

Marie-Terre said...

Vraiment contente pour toi!
Qq paroles d'une de mes chansons préférées qui me fait penser à toi en ces temps:

"Si tu laissais les hasards te trouver
Une nouvelle voie sur laquelle t’engager
Là où apparaît soudain
Tout ce dont tu as besoin
Juste en confiant tes voeux au vent

Sors tes antennes et allume tes sens
On diffuse les réponses en permanence
Aux questions que tu te poses
Et même celles que tu n’oses
Envisager
Par peur d’échouer

Refrain :
Prends ton sac et puis sacre ton camp
Tant qu’à courir sur un tapis roulant
Mets les voiles et redresse la barre
Les bons vents souffleront tôt ou tard"

La suite (et la chanson format mp3): http://www.bernyberube.com/chansons.html la chanson Les Hasards

encore une fois: YÉ!
Loving me loving you!

Clo said...

C'est vrai que ça me ressemble ces paroles. J'aime bien le refrain.