Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Countdown: 51 days!

Today at lunch I had my shots. Only three, just to be updated, and (bonus) I will be too far south for the malaria scare. So no pills for me!
Another good thing is happening around me. People are starting to want to experience the same adventure. I totally understand. In my book, there is no hard decision to be made between going to a resort surrounded my a bunch of obnoxious drunk yahoos, that scream until the wee hours of the morning, and going in the middle of nowhere and actually experiencing a diffenrent culture. And to top it off, the money I'm spending is actually helping a community! What more do you want? Booze? You can get that anywhere you live? Sun? Same thing.
Anyway, that's just my opinion. This is more than a holiday, it's an adventure!

No comments: