Friday, February 22, 2008

How Appropriate

Geez
I'm getting old. Had to get my friend (of course SHE'S my friend [somehow she's doubting it]) to help me get this working. It has nothing to do with the wine we're drinking. OK. This is serious business. Isn't it???
Where should I go next? That is my ultimate question. I thought about Ottawa, then Dubai, then back to Calgary, then...
I DON'T KNOW!!!!!
Just got back from Calgary. That's where I moved, 3 years ago, from Montreal.
The world is so big yet seems so difficult to access.

I'll keep you posted on my journey.

5 comments:

Clo said...

My « friend » and I are having too much of a laugh (at my expense) getting my Internet skills to ... I don't even know what the proper term to use would be ... Work??? No. come to me???? Too spacy. I'll come up with the proper term eventually.

Num said...

Welcome in the blogs univers !

Clo said...

Thanks!
Still trying to figure this thing out but I will slowly get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

clo, well I'll talk to you in english seeing how your blog is english...
anyways, i know you have "presure" venant de la famille. but trust me take your time and really think about this, of course i would love it if you stayed here with us <3! then we would get to see each other more often and have more sleep overs. But, dit toi que c'est TA vie. Live it, go back to Calgary, stay here, go live in China if it makes you happy. Just do WHAT YOU WANT!
I love you and I just want the best for you.
Écoute moi, i sound like your mother!!!
Your FAVORITE niece!

Clo said...

You're too cute!
xx